Our Short Term Stay or Respite Stay program allows you to try The Villa with no strings attached. You can experience life at The Villa before having to make a decision or if you simply need a temporary place to stay.
We provide all services and activities as is if you were a permanent resident of The Villa. The following would be available to you:
- Private & Semi-Private Rooms
- Delicious & Nutritious Home Cooked Meals
- Safe & Secured Building
- 24 Hour Experienced Supervision
- 24 Hour Security Camera Surveillance
- Activities (Read Below)
- Transportation: Medical & Dental
- Daily Housekeeping & Laundry
- Bathing & Dressing Assistance
- Medication Management
- Incontinent Assistance
- Direct Contact with Elderly Residence Physician
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
- Hospice / End of Life Comfort Care
- Podiatrist House Calls
- Registered Nurse and Physical Therapy House Calls
- Hair Stylist
- 24 Hour Experienced Caregiver
- and Much More!
Residents take full advantage of our cozy surroundings. Our Program offers daily activities that encourage pleasurable recreation, where all residents are encouraged to participate. Their independence and reabiliatation is our primary goal.
- Board Games
- Musical Chair Exercises
- Weekly Outings to Senior Recreational Center
- Daily Walks on Premise
- Arts and Crafts
- Word Searches
- and More!